Rockford Fosgate's Power Series Amplifiers
Rockford Fosgate has a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality mobile audio products. Their Power Series amps occupy the top of the amplifier food chain, with fine-tuned audio controls, extreme durability, and proprietary technologies that deliver stronger, more reliable performance than most other amplifiers on the market today.
Rockford Fosgate's high-tech solutions yield more power
Power Series amplifiers actively monitor their speakers' performance using Rockford Fosgate's Constant Power technology. A speaker's impedance naturally fluctuates as it performs. So, just like your cruise control increases the engine's RPM to maintain your car's speed uphill, Constant Power circuitry maintains this amp's output by increasing its internal voltage and current when the speaker's impedance rises. This results in up to a 25% increase in the amp's total power output.
Rockford Fosgate combined analog and switching technologies (Class AD) to produce this highly efficient, full-range amplifier that has very low distortion. It's also stable down to one-ohm per channel, so you can be sure even low-impedance speaker systems will play safely, as well as loudly.
Dynamic Thermal Management
Power Series amps use Rockford Fosgate's patented, award-winning "Dynamic Thermal Management," a 3-stage cooling system that uses forced air to dissipate heat evenly across the amp and out through the large heatsinks. This results in cooler internal components, higher efficiency, and lower distortion.
MEHSA is a Rockford Fosgate proprietary process that increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET devices to the heatsink. This allows the heat to escape more readily from the amplifier, so that the transistors stay cooler.
"Differential Input" circuitry helps eliminate any electronically induced noise or hum that could be picked up by the input cables, allowing only clean signals to enter the amplifier. You get more music with less heat and noise in a stylish package that's up to 40% smaller than previous models.
T1000-4ad Power performance
This amp's bigger than its size. Four channels of 250 RMS watts is enough to take most SPL speakers to their extreme limits. Or you can bridge your T1000-4ad to blast 500 watts each to a pair of subwoofers. Either way, you can depend on plenty of clean, powerful sound from your Power Series amp.
Rockford Fosgate Power T1000-4AD
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 250 watts RMS x 4 at 1 to 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 2 ohms (2-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- optional remote bass/treble boost
- Class-AD amplifier design with Constant Power
- preamp inputs and outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 150-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-7/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
Rockford Fosgate Power T1000-4AD owner's manual
- 4-channel amplifier
- Four 1-1/2" Self-tapping screws
- Installation & Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
- Amplifier Performance Verification Certificate