Truly huge bass
Kicker's updated L7™ Series subwoofers are designed for one purpose: to deliver truly huge, supremely accurate bass. The 41L7102 10" component subwoofer handles up to 750 watts RMS, so you can count on major-league performance. Its innovative square cone moves much more air than a conventional 10" round cone, and this sub's made to take anything you can dish out. The two 2-ohm voice coils give you extra flexibility in incorporating this sub into your system.
The woofer's forged aluminum frame and Santoprene™ rubber surround handle high-level playback, while keeping the cone on track. The injection-molded SoloKon™ polypropylene cone features special back bracing for strength and responsiveness. And the UniPlate™ back plate and pole piece are made as a single, solid unit to allow heat to escape the motor. Translation? Kicker designed this sub to take some serious punishment.
Top of the line
Kicker Q-Class products incorporate cutting-edge technologies and superb construction to deliver an extraordinary musical experience in your vehicle. These products are only sold by select dealers chosen by Kicker.
Kicker Q-Class 41L7102
- 10" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- square SoloKon™ polypropylene cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- cast aluminum basket
- power handling: 350-750 watts RMS
- peak power: 1500 watts
- frequency response: 24-100 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.9 dB
- mounting depth: 6-15/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.8-1.25 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.25 cu. ft.
- grille not included
Kicker Q-Class 41L7102 owner's manual
- One 10" Square dual 2-ohm voice coil woofer
- Kicker logo
- 4 Hardware covers
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)