Bass that fits in your trunk
Modern music really needs a good subwoofer to convey all of its power. But as cars become smaller, it becomes more difficult to find the space for the bass you need. JBL steps up with a clever solution in the BassPro Hub, a powered subwoofer that mounts over the hub of your spare tire to give you maximum bass and maximum space savings.
Small size, big features
The BassPro Hub features a 11" subwoofer with a tough fiberglass cone and rubber surround that'll hold up at high volumes. The 200-watt Class D amplifier is specially designed to complement the sub. Its line-level and speaker-level inputs make the BassHub Pro compatible with any car audio system. The system also includes a wired remote with controls for sub level, crossover frequency, phase switching, and bass EQ, so you can make adjustments from the front seat. The tough plastic enclosure protects the system from your cargo while taking up very little space.
A plug-in wiring harness makes removing the sub to access the spare tire a simple task. To connect the BassPro Hub to your vehicle's electrical system, Crutchfield recommends a EFX or Crutchfield 10-gauge wiring kit; when purchased with the BassPro Hub, we'll throw in a package of Posi-twist solderless wire connectors for no extra charge.
Installation Note: The BassPro Hub is designed to mount inside the spare tire rim. You'll need to turn your spare tire upside down to install this sub. It should only be used in vehicles that have the spare tire inside the vehicle and feature a removable spare tire post; not compatible with welded spare tire posts.
JBL BassPro Hub
- Featured in our article: Best car powered subwoofers for 2023
- powered 11" subwoofer enclosure
- mounts to hub of spare tire
- spare tire must be turned upside down
- compatible with spare tires mounted inside vehicle with removable spare tire post
- fiberglass cone with rubber surround
- Class D amplifier (200 watts RMS)
- 10-gauge amp wiring kit required (sold separately)
- wired remote included (controls level, crossover frequency, phase, and bass EQ)
- variable low-pass crossover (50-150 Hz, 24dB/octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- frequency response: 30-150 Hz
- dimensions: 14.145"W x 6.41"D
- fuse: 30A
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- warranty: 1 year
JBL BassPro Hub owner's manual
- Amplified subwoofer
- 30-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 12" Power/input harness
- Wired remote control (16' Cable attached)
- Mounting post
- Factory mounting bracket adapter
- 2.5mm Allen Wrench
- Owner's manual